Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many used planes?
So as far as I know you guys want to keep this realistic so I kind of thought of this:
So the amount of planes that are outdated comes from how many were produced. The planes go on the used airline market and have all kinds of backgrounds and miles on them which makes them cheaper and stuff like that. More outdated planes with more miles are much cheaper but they don't hold up so well (possibility of a major accident is more likely).
So heres so numbers:
Boeing 727:

DC-10:
[align=center][Image:
] [/align]
Well an airline could scrap the plane or it could be written-off....

| I'm the Lead Core Developer! |

A picture is worth 1000 words. FH is worth 7451 [u]lines[/u]!
The list must include An-225, concordes, etc. I agree they are under performance but it doesn't mean they should crash or fail if the maintenance is satisfactory. So the maintanance should cost a lot more.
Agreed.

Yeah, I know but older planes=older technology=worse performance

But yeah I don't think they should all fall from the sky but the maintainece should be higher the older the plane cause honestly, it's pretty hard to fine someone who can work on a 707
[align=center][Image:
] [/align]
Well there are probably very few 707 mechs out there and very few 707 spare parts, therefore a higher price. Although the 'Buxy's Grandfather' improvement could give a small discount.

Maybe the ability to retrofit older aircraft with things like updated Avionics and better engines so that the chance of being involved in a crash would fall. Obviously, this should cost quite a bit
[hr]
(09-18-201401:45 AM)dbd Wrote: Well there are probably very few 707 mechs out there and very few 707 spare parts, therefore a higher price. Although the 'Buxy's Grandfather' improvement could give a small discount.

My granddad's actually got septicaemia at the moment Sad
[align=center][Image: http://civil-aircraft.tk/t365-a.jpg]

[size=x-large]

[b][color=#1E90FF]Tango[/color][color=#32CD32]3[/color][color=#FF4500]6[/color][color=#FFD700]5[/color][/b] [i][color=#696969]- Zesty Services, 365 Days A Year[/i][/color]

[/size]

[/align]