Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit is given where Credit is due
Okay so a few people have said that we should recognize where we are getting our information from so I decided its about time to give people credit where their credit is due to them.

Logo:
This goes to edytexas at Cyber Airlines and Venture. He created this logo for me as an airline competition game and then I used it here. While legally that is ok I really should have asked.

Airports:
all of the airport information comes from Wikipedia. So thanks to Wikipedia and their editors who help with that to help millions of people get the knowledge they need.

Feel free to add more if you feel there is more that should be added
Credits?

You, buxy, Weston and dbd.

Thank you for this great job. You won´t be able to know how many people will be happy during several years playing this beautiful game.

Thank you all.
Big Grin
That made my day

| I'm the Lead Core Developer! |

A picture is worth 1000 words. FH is worth 7451 [u]lines[/u]!
Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside 😂😂😂
[align=center][Image:
] [/align]
Actually, everyone on these forums has contributed ideas or helped out in some way or another, so let's all get credit.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this!!!!

| I'm the Lead Core Developer! |

A picture is worth 1000 words. FH is worth 7451 [u]lines[/u]!
(10-07-201403:26 AM)yangc9635 Wrote: Actually, everyone on these forums has contributed ideas or helped out in some way or another, so let's all get credit.

Well, everyone bar Monarch Tongue
[align=center][Image: http://civil-aircraft.tk/t365-a.jpg]

[size=x-large]

[b][color=#1E90FF]Tango[/color][color=#32CD32]3[/color][color=#FF4500]6[/color][color=#FFD700]5[/color][/b] [i][color=#696969]- Zesty Services, 365 Days A Year[/i][/color]

[/size]

[/align]
(10-07-201402:02 PM)buxy Wrote:
(10-07-201403:26 AM)yangc9635 Wrote: Actually, everyone on these forums has contributed ideas or helped out in some way or another, so let's all get credit.

Verily agreed.

Well, everyone bar Monarch :P

Have to disagree, the finding of loopholes and security bugs is an important aspect of development and while these should have been confidentially exposed instead of exploited it is far better that this bug has been found and fixed (?) before the game is properly released.
(10-07-201402:49 PM)skifans Wrote:

Have to disagree, the finding of loopholes and security bugs is an important aspect of development and while these should have been confidentially exposed instead of exploited it is far better that this bug has been found and fixed (?) before the game is properly released.

Well, he could've just told us instead of being a c* about it and hacking everything Tongue
[align=center][Image: http://civil-aircraft.tk/t365-a.jpg]

[size=x-large]

[b][color=#1E90FF]Tango[/color][color=#32CD32]3[/color][color=#FF4500]6[/color][color=#FFD700]5[/color][/b] [i][color=#696969]- Zesty Services, 365 Days A Year[/i][/color]

[/size]

[/align]