Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Myfly
[Image: http://fornebu.airlinesim.aero/action/im...go?id=6634]
Myfly airways corporation is the holding company of 5 major airlines across the United States. American Airlines, United, Delta, Southwest, and Hawaiian to make one super-airline. The US government said that as long as the company did not make a complete merger it would allow the superliner. More info later
FlyHigh is suing myfly for use of the word fly in their name. Tongue

| I'm the Lead Core Developer! |

A picture is worth 1000 words. FH is worth 7451 [u]lines[/u]!
I actually got it off an airline in airlinesim which I thought had a cool logo :p
So a class action lawsuit Tongue

[align=center][Image: http://catchwordbranding.com/static/uplo...8/swa.jpeg]
[b]3 Southwest Hubs may be changed to improve fluency in the myfly systems[/b]
Southwest Airlines, the worlds largest low cost airlines may be abandoning some of its low-cost hubs. In a statement made by CEO George Marks Southwest will be leaving three of its main hubs behind and instead be using new hubs. Dallas Love Field, Chicago Midway, and Houston Hobby may all be abandoned and be replaced by there more used sister airports, Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago O'Hare, and George Bush Intercontinental to improve flow between United, and American. No statements have been made on United's Newark hub which is likely to stay due to the population of the area.[/align]
ATLANTA-Delta Airlines has officially left SkyTeam after the parent company merger with 4 Others. While United and Southwest have opted to join STAR Alliance American and Hawaiian have wanted to join oneworld. Delta has said they aren't joining the discussion on alliances. SkyTeam members have been anxiously waiting to see which alliance gets the 5 airlines so they can join. Many airlines have reported a lower demand as Delta leaves with members along with it.
[align=center][Image:
] [/align]
[Image:
]
[Image:
]
What's going on in the world of MyFly right now.
And if you guys really want more details on the British thing let me know
[align=center][Image:
] [/align]
Did you use Chrome DevTools (#InspectElement) to do those pages? Tongue

Nah just paint
[align=center][Image:
] [/align]
okay i officially have no chill
[Image:
]
[align=center][Image:
] [/align]