Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-Order
Okay guys a lot of planes are coming out in 2015, well not a lot but enough to make a big deal.
We have the CS 100/CS 100ER
and the A320 Neo series.

Soooo... my idea is maybe we should let people pre order the a320 neos. The CS 100 will probaly be out by the time we launch (second quarter of 2015 which is like march-july). But even pre orders for the 737 MAX would be cool, becuase then if your a good player and play for 3 years you get your 737 MAX for probally a lower price or you become the launch customer.
[align=center][Image:
] [/align]
Move to suggestions forum?

| I'm the Lead Core Developer! |

A picture is worth 1000 words. FH is worth 7451 [u]lines[/u]!
I like this idea.
[Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en...r_logo.png]
[b]FlyHigh Forum/Project Manager[/b]
I don't realy see what this achieves to be honest.
Realism and you would get the planes as soon as they roll out
Maybe just make them available?

Sorta how CA has the C-series planes.

| I'm the Lead Core Developer! |

A picture is worth 1000 words. FH is worth 7451 [u]lines[/u]!
If there are enough pre- orders, the supplier could deliver the planes a couple of years earlier.
(12-23-201402:32 AM)emm1366 Wrote: If there are enough pre- orders, the supplier could deliver the planes a couple of years earlier.

Personally I don't like this idea, suppliers want a plane to be for sale as quick as possible as it is. It's not like they can magically make it be built/tested sooner. If you did want something like this then you could have it so that production doesn't even start unless not enough people pre-order an aircraft or give the manufacturer an MoU.
Well I mean I see Emm's point. Like if there was enough demand the company would put more preference over that plane and then get the plane out sooner. Not sure about years sooner though
(12-24-201403:59 AM)americarocks Wrote: Well I mean I see Emm's point. Like if there was enough demand the company would put more preference over that plane and then get the plane out sooner. Not sure about years sooner though

But the thing is - planes in development already get preference. All the time an aircraft is in development/testing and not being sold then it's losing money. It's not like the manufacturer can decided to bring aircraft out earlier- it takes as long as it takes.