Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Game Rules
If you guys have an idea for a rule in-game, please post it here.
[Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en...r_logo.png]
[b]FlyHigh Forum/Project Manager[/b]
1) No inappropriate airline names. Mod Banning or PM Warning + Deletion of Airline.
2) Any inappropriate content may be subject to users reporting it and mods handing out bans or PM warnings.
3) Editing my HTML or JavaScript on the client side to give the user an unfair advantage will result in banning for life. (and yes, i have already implemented a detection system in critical areas)
4) Having more airlines than allowed in a world will result in deletion of the extra airlines the first time, and deletion of all + ban the second.
5) Trolling, Flaming, etc. Mod Banning or PM Warning
6) Pissing me off will result in a witch breaking into your house at night and spilling potions all over your computer. (just kidding for those who wish to sue me)

| I'm the Lead Core Developer! |

A picture is worth 1000 words. FH is worth 7451 [u]lines[/u]!
I think something on the website should stop you having more airlines - that should not be left to mods. Also I think 3 should be no editing code, regardless of weather or not it gives you an advantage.
I can't really tell unless it is like editing the data sent by my JS. If they do anything else I can't tell.
In other words, unless it affects communication with the server it will never be known that they edited the code.

That doesn't mean that you cannot have a rule against it. It also means that if someone logs onto the forums and goes "yo swag, look at what ever iv changed..." then they can be punished without the defence of, well it wasn't against the rules to edit your code.
[hr]
Just a few things that came to mind:
The creation of second accounts is forbidden.
Trading, buying, selling of accounts is forbidden.
Using scripts to automate game functions is forbidden.
The PM system must not be used for advertising, harassment or sending abusive messages.
I see what you mean.

I consider that account sitting may be not allowed. If a person needs to be absent for a long period of time , just send an e-mail to the game admin to freeze the account.

If a person uses another IP he/she must request a permission. I connect myself to the game from my station work every day.
I don't see a reason to request permission for different IPs, people don't know what that means and as id say 90% of people have at least 1 it would bea lot of effort to log. Something about having 2 accounts on same IP (for family members) might be needed though.
(03-16-201510:01 PM)emm1366 Wrote: If a person uses another IP he/she must request a permission. I connect myself to the game from my station work every day.

Isn't that troublesome? I suppose that logging in should suffice.
My son had an airline in the same IP and I used to manage his airline from my work station. I think there is something bad on it.